I have understood contents below and agreed to allow HRI Corporation to use my personal information.
1. Name of the company that uses personal information of customers and the personnel who are responsible to protect such personal information
9th Floor, Phuong Tower 2/3A Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St.,
Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84) 2838 226 880
Fax: (+84) 2838 226 880
Representative: Ms. Nguyen Le Thanh Van
2. Purpose of using
Regarding inquiries, we will use personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide answer to customer
- Provide questions related to inquiry content
- Notification related to inquiry content
However, in any of the following cases, company may use customer information without any permission
- Cases related to law
- Cases involve protection of human life, health and personal asset, although it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself/ herself
- Cases involve improvement of public sanitary and protection of children’s health, although it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself/ herself
- Cases involve government requests, including organizations, local agencies, unions, or agencies, which are authorized by government, in which personal information may cause negative or dangerous affect to government.
3. Entrust personal information
The company shall accept the entrustment of customers to perform the above operations
4. Request to publish personal information
For personal information provided by customers, the company has the right to notify the purpose of using personal information, publish, modify, supplement or delete, suspend the use of information (unless otherwise required by law). Please contact the address listed in Section: “Name of the company that uses personal information of customers and the personnel who are responsible to protect such personal information” in this agreement for consultation and implementation of the rights. Besides, this address is also the place receiving complaints and giving consultancy related to personal information
5. Cases when customers do not volunteer to provide their personal information
Provision of personal information is done voluntary, under customers consent. If customers do not agree to provide their own personal information to the company, the company shall not be able to fully provide services indicated in the section: “2. Purposes of using”. Please be noticed.
6. Obtain personal information without customer consent
The company shall not seek to obtain and use customers’ personal information by means that customers are unable to know.